“‘Butter-fly’は今も飛ぶよ”

もう一度 デジタルワールドの扉は開く! そして 新しい冒険は始まる!

Notice 1

This blog is for Digimon News, Fanfictions, FanArts, and AMV only.
If you want to copy anything from this blog, please ask for permissions, or at least credit back to me!
Do not use my translated lyrics and post on your own AMV without asking for my permission first!
Download links, and online streaming links are prohibit in this blog.

Notice 2
Please try to keep the comment consistent. Only discuss within the topic of the post above
Feel free to add any additional information, or corrections on any info that I miss.
Do not post translations from other side, but you may link them.
Any comments that contains arguments, or any languages or action that may offended anyone, will be delete starting today. Please try and create a friendly environment, respect others, and don't call people names, or use any languages, or jokes that may insult anyone.
Please notify me through comments, or facebook.

For more info Go to this post
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your understanding and supports.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween~

Happy Halloween to you all~ :D
Here's a drawing of Akari in her witch costume~ :D

It's been a while since I update any fanart on this blog, and I haven't draw much of any Digimon fanart...
I hope you like itt :D
(I had no idea who to draw i just pick a random one, more like shes my favorite female character in the Digimon series)


4 comments:

Search

Loading...