“‘Butter-fly’は今も飛ぶよ”

もう一度 デジタルワールドの扉は開く! そして 新しい冒険は始まる!

Notice 1

This blog is for Digimon News, Fanfictions, FanArts, and AMV only.
If you want to copy anything from this blog, please ask for permissions, or at least credit back to me!
Do not use my translated lyrics and post on your own AMV without asking for my permission first!
Download links, and online streaming links are prohibit in this blog.

Notice 2
Please try to keep the comment consistent. Only discuss within the topic of the post above
Feel free to add any additional information, or corrections on any info that I miss.
Do not post translations from other side, but you may link them.
Any comments that contains arguments, or any languages or action that may offended anyone, will be delete starting today. Please try and create a friendly environment, respect others, and don't call people names, or use any languages, or jokes that may insult anyone.
Please notify me through comments, or facebook.

For more info Go to this post
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for your understanding and supports.

Search

Loading...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

[AMV] Break Up!

My friend Lehoshi made her newest Digimon AMV :)
For those who don't know her: saya, her and I have been working on AMV together since 2010~
Here's her youtube channel

I haven't made any AMV since "Legend Xros Wars", but after seeing her recent new AMV, it motivates me to get back to it sometime :)
But my youtube account is banned... so... Yeah...

Well I do have a new project plan for the up-coming Odaiba Memorial day!
Not just the Digimon song poll!
BTW the Digimon poll is due soon! If you haven't vote yet, VOTE! :D
( Vote on your screen left)

Anyways, enjoy her newest AMV :3

Break up
(Digimon Adventure 02: Armor Evolution Insert Song)
Artist: Ayumi Miyazaki


If video doesn't work, click here:


2 comments:

  1. RR, I heard that it says Digimon game will at PS Vita, title デジモンサイバートゥルース. But I'm not sure, we'II see what digimon event at Jump Viesta in 21 December. Rumor or Rumor are I don't believe or believe. We'II see with our eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard about it too, there's a website regarding about this.
      It's a new Digimon Story game apparently. however there's no confirmation yet... I'm going to wait for a few scan
      however I will make a blog post

      Delete