Search

Rules

Notice 1

This blog is for Digimon News ONLY
Anything you copy and reblog from here, please credit back to this site.
Download links, and online streaming links are prohibit in this blog.
Please Do not use my translated lyrics and post on your own AMV without my permission!

All translations are for study purpose only.
All of the pictures and mag scans are provided by different sources on the internet, we do not own any of the books.
Please credit the people who provide them if you are reblogging or reposting them.
We encourage you to try support the industry by purchasing their books and goods.

Notice 2
Please try to keep the comments consistent. Only discuss within the topic of the post above
Feel free to add any additional information, or corrections on any info that we miss.
Do not post translations from other side, but you may link them.
Please try and create a friendly environment, respect others, and don't call people names, or use any languages, or jokes that may insult anyone.
Any comments that contains arguments,languages or action that may offended anyone, will be deleted.

Any other inquiries please notify me through comments, or facebook.

Thank you again for your understanding and continue supports. ^^

Friday, April 8, 2016

Thank you for all of your hardwork, Wada Kouji

According to SolidVox's twitter's tweet. Wada Kouji passed away on April 3rd (Age 42)
As we all know, Wada Kouji played many important role in the Digimon Series.
He sungs most of the songs, specially opening and ending theme.
Ketsui/Determination's ending theme: "Seven ~ Tri Version ~" was the last song he sung...

Thank you for all of your hard work Wada-san.
Rest in peace.
お疲れ様です。



12 comments:

  1. Please tell me it's some sort of cruel joke.
    Oh god, no... I don't want to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a guide to unlock all trophies in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, To download the free guide go to - http://tokubo.bugs3.com/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-unlockables/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I created a guide to unlock all trophies in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, To download the free guide go to - http://tokubo.bugs3.com/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-unlockables/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was so young... R.I.P. man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wada-san... Thank you so much for leaving us with Butter-fly and Seven... You... *sniff* will be missed. *Raises digivice*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both shocking and a very sad development, a sad day for Digimon fans with his passing.

    I can only express condolences to fellow Digimon fans, his family and his closest friends in this time of grieving. Nonetheless, his legacy will live on through his works, as well as through Digimon. He will definitely be missed and fondly remembered throughout the remaining chapters of Tri. It would be, alas, not the same journey anymore now that he's no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a huge shock. His songs played a huge role in my life. After his mini album Re-Fly (which I loved), I thought he could finally put cancer behind him and focus on making more music again. Sadly though, we received the worst possible news. I'll be forever grateful for his music, which I will listen to forever. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No words. This buffeted the Digimon fans. May Wada Kouji rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I can't believe it. I really thought he was winning the fight against cancer... So sad. YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still hoping that yesterday was 1st April. It still made me shocked. I read this news just after I listened to his tri. version of Seven. No more trying to be free, you are completely free now.
    This morning i saw a butterfly, i hoped that was you watching over us just like Oikawa did.
    お疲れ様です、今までありがとう、和田さん。。

    ReplyDelete
  11. RIP Wada Kouji-san...
    Thank you for making my childhood happy with Digimon songs...

    ReplyDelete